Terms, Policies and Conditions
Last updated: October 24 2023
1) The following terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between the customer and Cloudnium.net, following named as “us”, "we". These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of United States.
2) You automatically accept the terms and the policies mentioned here . We will mail you if there is an update in the terms and policies however any further changes made to the terms and policies will be your responsibility to follow with the most recent one.
3) We reserve rights to suspend/terminate your service(s) and take actions if found violating the terms, policies and conditions or found abusing the service(s) for your benefit.
4) We may also take actions against your service(s) if we feel like it possesses a risk to our business. It could be a suspension or a termination and or prohibit any further relationship with Cloudnium.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Cloudnium and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Cloudnium at any time.
Loss Of Service(s)
When a service has completely disappeared from control panel or billing software or a loss of service(s) has been announced, then these terms apply.
In case of loss of service(s) due to a disaster such as earthquake, fire, electrical failure or any other natural disaster, we will be obligated to provide the service(s) or issue a refund within 30 days.
In case of loss of service(s) due to a technical error, our development and billing team will instantly look into it and try to find, reproduce and fix the issue. We will re-issue your service(s) within 14 days.
A refund can't be obtained through chargebacks or disputes in these cases unless the time mentioned above has already been finished.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, Cloudnium makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Cloudnium or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Cloudnium or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
1) We collect several types of personal data for various purposes. This may include Email address, First name and last name. Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City - however it is not just limited them.
2) We use the personal data to provide you with services, to notify you about changes to our services and/or products, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services, to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
3) Legal basis for collecting and using the personal data depends on the personal data we collect. We collect the following information when we need to perform a contract with you. You have given us permission to do so. Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interests. We need to comply with the law. Moreover if there is an data breach, you will be notified in 7 days of the breach.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
Data Protection Right
1) If you reside in European Economic Area, you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us , moreover in certain circumstances you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you, the right of rectification, the right to object, the right of restriction, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent
Fair use policy and use of service
1) Net scan or port scan activities are not allowed on our services.
2) You are not allowed to launch a Distributed Denial-Of-Service (DDoS) attack. DDoS is a form of electrical attack involving multiple computers, which send repeated HTTP requests or pings to a server to load it down and render it inaccessible for a period of time.
3) Any activities that are declared illegal in the United States of America are declared fraudulent activity and can be terminated at any point without any notice. 3:15 am
4) Any purposeful attacks at Cloudnium.net leads to instant termination of your service(s).
5) False information - misleading information to our clients or potential clients is strictly prohibited.
6) Constant high network usage could lead in a decrease in the network speed of your service(s).
1) A refund can't be obtained through chargebacks or disputes. If there was a chargeback or a dispute started by the client, there would be no way to claim it in the dispute or a chargeback since the client has agreed to this policy and we can use this policy against your dispute.
2) A refund can only be obtained if you have had a service from us for under 24 hours, your service is not what has been offered, your service is not working or the payment was done by accident.
3) Cloudnium does not guarantee IP addresses or "Clean" IPs on other providers networks. If your business is to do mailing or any services requiring you to have "clean" IPs please not that you should aquire these IPs on your own. There will be zero refunds given for the above listed or allowing for Chargebacks or disputes.
4) If you use our services longer than 24 hrs. we have a zero policy for refunds or charge backs. This is due to clients using the services then canceling after using the service. Please make sure to open tickets so we can attempt to resolve this before the 24 hour period is up.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
- Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the site, and how they interact with and move around once on the site. These cookies let us know what features on the site are working the best and what features on the site can be improved.
- Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the site.
- Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
2) Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the site.
Changes to This Document
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.